Stahl Lederband black arabic Dial Automatic 39mm Chronograph
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||11782|
|Year of production||2007|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original papers, no original box
|Movement/Caliber||Breitling Kaliber 13|
|Base caliber||Valjoux 7750|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Case diameter||39 mm|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter|
|Small seconds, Luminous numerals, Luminous hands, Rotating Bezel, Screw-Down Crown, Quick Set, Only Original Parts, Luminous indices|
This is an automatically translated text.
Beautiful Breitling Automatic Chronomat with brilliant black dial in nice condition. The watch wears great in any situation. Whether business, sports or leisure. The Breitling is always a faithful and reliable companion on the arm and stands for classic luxury.
The solid 39 mm case sits snugly on the arm and wears very well. The black leather strap with white contrasting stitching and the beautiful folding clasp fits the watch wonderfully and gives it a sporty, timeless appearance.
The watch has a black dial with the dynamic Arabic applied numerals. This dial always looks good. On the sea, on vacation, in the summer sun or in the office with a suit. Sporty luxury that never goes out of style. The polished tabs sparkle perfectly with it in the sun.
The watch is powered by Breitling Caliber 13, which is a refined Valjoux 7750 automatic movement. Absolutely reliable and accurate.
The Chronomat is in very nice condition and comes with neutral box (original was unfortunately defective) and certificate from Breitling from 2007.
It carries our uk quality seal, comes with uk certificate of authenticity and has 1 year warranty from date of purchase.
Condition hands and dial: very good
Condition glass: very good
Case condition: very good
Caseback condition: very good
Condition buckle: very good
Condition bracelet: very good
Condition caliber/work: very good
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
121,085 reviews from around the globe
Steven Lefton Sharp United States of America
Anonymous United States of America
Marco Ferrara Canada
Logan Jankiewicz United States of America
JOHN MORAN United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Active since 2012
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 1,304
Verified seller since 2012
English, Czech, Dan...
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.