Patek Philippe Grand Complication Perpetual Calendar Moonphase Ultra Thin 5139G 010
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Dealer product code||12727|
|Case material||White gold|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, New York|
|Power reserve||48 h|
|Number of jewels||27|
|Case material||White gold|
|Case diameter||38 mm|
|Water resistance||3 ATM|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Clasp material||White Gold|
|Moon phase, Date, Month, Year, 4-year calendar, Perpetual calendar|
Patek Philippe 5139G Ultra-Thin Perpetual Calendar Grand Complication
Extremely Rare Release!
Largest Size in White Gold with "Laque Noir" Black Dial
Perpetual Calendar w/ Moonphase & Automatic Movement
It is our pleasure to offer a very very very special Perpetual Calendar from Patek Philippe. It is a Patek 5139G-010 in solid White Gold in its new larger and more desirable
case size. This watch features an absolutely gorgeous "Laque Noir" Black Dial as well a skeleton exhibition case back where you can view the magnificent automatic
self-winding movement which features Patek's renowned micro-rotor.
A new black dial now adorns Patek Philippe's famous ultra-thin perpetual calendar with the self-winding caliber 240 Q movement. The slender white gold case and its inimitably sleek and superbly legible dial are emphasized by the exquisite hobnail pattern on the bezel, a Patek Philippe signature element.
- Ultra-thin mechanical self-winding movement
- Caliber 240 Q
- Perpetual calendar
- Day, date, month, leap year by hands
- Moon phases and 24-hour indicators
- Hobnail patterned bezel
- Black lacquered dial, gold applied hour markers
- Strap: alligator with square scales, hand-stitched, shiny black
Also known as: Patek Philippe 5139G/010, Patek 5139G/010, Patek 5139G-010, Patek 5139G010
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
117,423 reviews from around the globe
Gerard Dalglish United States of America
Jeremy M. United States of America
Tom O'Sullivan Bermuda
Adam Fricker Australia
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 340
Verified seller since 2008
New York, United States of America
English, Spanish, Rus...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price