Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||17002|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Year of production||2015|
|Condition||(Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, Texas, Houston|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Case diameter||41 mm|
It was in La Côte-aux-Fées, a small village in the Swiss part of the Jura, that Georges Édouard Piaget sketched the first strokes of what, decades later, was to become an inimitable signature in the world of luxury and fine watchmaking. In 1874, he started his first workshop on the family farm and devoted himself to making high-precision movements that he soon began supplying to the most prestigious brands. The business developed very quickly. Piaget’s fame spread far beyond the crests of the mountains around Neuchâtel, increased by demand from those who already recognised his signature on a movement as a mark of seldom-equalled expertise, and his workshop grew. An enterprising spirit, willingness to take risks and the desire never to rest on its laurels were indelibly inscribed on Piaget’s DNA, which is why in 1943 the company made a decision that was crucial to its future by registering the brand. From then on, the movement Manufacture from La Côte-aux-Fées produced watches signed by and sold under its own name, created with the same close attention to aesthetics and technical performance. Faithful to its pioneering spirit, Piaget began to design and build the ultra-thin movements that were to become one of the company’s “signatures”, making an enduring impression on the watchmaking world.
This particular model is the worlds thinnest Chronograph, the Piaget Altiplano ref GOA40030. Made in an all 18ct rose gold hand finished case, held on a genuine brown alligator strap with matching pin buckle. Fitted with the highly complicated and decorated Manufacture calibre 883P mechanical hand-wound movement. Features include 60 minute flyback chronograph, hours, minutes and seconds. Silver dial with transferred detailing and finished with a sapphire crystal glass and case back.
Box and full documentation included
Insured shipping within the Continental United States provided.
TEXAS SALES TAX WILL BE ADDED TO PRICE FOR LOCAL CLIENTS.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ADVERTS ARE OF THE ACTUAL TIMEPIECE FOR SALE. WHEN THE WATCH IS PURCHASED THE ADVERT WILL BE REMOVED. THANK YOU.
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
121,085 reviews from around the globe
Steven Lefton Sharp United States of America
Anonymous United States of America
Marco Ferrara Canada
Logan Jankiewicz United States of America
JOHN MORAN United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
Active since 2016
Watches sold with Buyer Protection: 186
Verified seller since 2016
United States of America
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.